Saturday, May 06, 2006

It’s a happy day. I;ve been happy for the whole time and depressed for a lil while. Hohoho.

Thursday going to play arcade like shit. Friday going to play badminton. Lets all do some butt wriggling dance (;
Can’t wait for another happy time.

Geography and English papers today. OHMIGOODNESS ME. It’s really scary, that geography paper. Finished 3 minutes before ending time. Poor izyan, couldn’t finish her paper on time. :( poor michelle, couldn’t finish on time as well and lost 11 marks. :( depressed times.

School ended early (: my most looked forward time. Went tm with miner, Fiona, elanie, xinyi. ATE KFC. Gawd, I need to stop eating fried foods. My voice is really HORRIBLE NOW. I left mummy to do the hsework herself and SHE’S SICK. I’m such a mean girl. But she didn’t do it anyway. Says she was too sleepy and fell asleep. Buahaha. Ends up I found myself doing ALL the chores. Ah well. :/

Went KUMON. Ate at CC. First timer. Their service is damn damn SLOW. But the food is damn damn NICE. well, i shall take my leave now. cheers PPL. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home