Saturday, April 29, 2006

im happy. (:
its been a nice week.

EXAMS ARE COMING PEOPS! AND THEY ARE GETTING NEARER AND NEARER. ITS EVEN WORSE THAN THE BOOGEYMAN COMING OUT TO GET ME.
more frantic afternoon studying again. my night-time is dedicated to online-ning. (: hmmmmmmm. elanie`s coming online later. cant wait cant wait. we`re all gonna be happy peops. downtowing yesterday. walked there again. THE HOT HOT HOT SUN. made me sweat buckets. luckily i had elanie`s slurpee to keep me in good shape. ;DDD oh yeah, her pig is sooooooooooo CUTE. and its beside me now. mmmmmmmmmmm. the polling day is coming. or whatever you call it. and i have many of those parties coming to my doorstep trying to take photos. DEEPLY STARTLED. oh yeah, IN NEWSPAPER IS TALKING ABOUT BLOGSKINNERS. how lovely. i desprately want to try, but this computer language is making me pull sockets out of my head already. so i`ll now stick to just dl-ding skins from other ppl till im ready to be qualified for this mind-whirling thing. i watched i not stupid 2. its a deeply sad, heart wrenching show. T_T is it me or just that shawn seems to be getting cuter and cuter day by day? whoowhoowhoo ;DD hmmmmmmmmmmm, im getting hungry. think im gonna pop into the fridge for a snack or so. CHEERS PPLS. (((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home