Friday, April 21, 2006

HELLO YOU GREAT PEOPLES. ((:
Today im happy again. JOY JOY. BIG SMILES.
Xinyi, you pathetic asshole. This post shall be dedicated to you. :DDD

My fear of the babe, soh xinyi. Maybe shes too pretty and thus im too in love with her that I just get so intimidated by her. She whacks me at least many many times today. I am starting to think that it is in the double digits. I just don`t understand why she likes to whack me. I mean, there is a line of ppl she can whack. Miner, michelle, Elaine, and HAZEL. Her so called ms GREEN or whatever. Or MARY-ANN. Why can’t she whack her favourite ppl, HAZEL AND MARY-ANN?! Yes, I state them as your favourite ppl. SINCE YOU SAY WE PAO QI YOU FIRST. Please don`t talk bullshit/rubbish/crap/nonsense/not serious stuff of such things. By saying that, I feel that you are such a brat. Its such a primary school thing to say. WE NEVER PAO QI YOU LOR. PUT THAT IN YOUR HEAD. I DUNNO WHY YOU SAY THAT, BUT ITS SUCH A PISSING THING. YOU MADE ALL OF US UNHAPPY. DAMN YOU. Sure sure, why am I posting it here? I think such a thing deserves to be denounced in public. I HATE IT WHEN YOU WHACK ME. Its not the soft kind or whatever. ITS HARD AND PAINFUL. Who do you think I am? Your pet, a thing you can whack when and as you like? NOT. I DON`T GIVE A SHIT OF WHO READS THIS AND SHALL HATE ME CAUSE THEY THINK BY YOU WHACKING ME IS RIGHT. I MORE SHALL NOT GIVE A DAMN WHETHER YOU READ THIS AND THEN HATE ME. CAUSE THAT`S WHAT YOU DO AND ITS YOUR BIG PROBLEM. I don`t need anyone feeling sorry for me. AND IF YOU WANT PPL TO FEEL SORRY FOR YOU, GO AHEAD AND CRY AGAIN. I DARE YOU TO. AND WHEN YOU DO, I SHALL KNOW THAT YOU READ THIS. You can say : joey wrote bad things about me in her blog. She accuses that I say that she, Geraldine, Elaine and michelle pao qi me. I never say that lor. She thinks I don`t have feelings arh? Can anyhow say things like that.

Yeah yeah. That looonnnnngggg line about me and hating xinyi for whacking me. I didn`t know I can extend till that long. Well, means that I can find a lot of faults in her. BY MEANS I DON`T CARE. Im in a happy mood and nothing can affect me. (: today was this ODT thing that made ms koh miss 1 period of her geog lesson. So the whole day we only had 1 period of everything. Mr sam was talking about the ODT. How it works, how to turn it on, blahblahblah.. like we didn`t know. He was like : GOOD MORNING PUPILS. It sounded like : GOOD MORNING PUPIL. :x the s seems to have flown away. SCIENCE WAS FUN. We played who wants to be a millionaire. DAMN FUNNY. (: I kinda gave up at $4000. hah. All in all, IT WAS FUN. (: oh yeah. I GOT BACK MY MATHS TESTS. First one was 24/25. second was full marks. JOY JOY. BIG SMILES. What im so happy about. I BEAT GERALDINE. Hurhur. Shes very, very mad. Hah. Well, I don`t care who I beat. So long I know I did well. (:

MID YEAR PPLS! REMEMBER! Ooh. So that was the green guy that I thought was familiar. WELL.

Schooling over. WALKED to downtown with elaineee, miner, xinyi, michelle, Candace and laogong(: WE WALKED. UNDER THE HOOOOOOTTTTTT SUN. well, maybe im spoilt. Hah. I need air-con DESPERATELY. (: ate macs. I LOVE THE SSEEAAWWEEEEDD SSHHAAKKEERR FFRRIIEESS. They are yummy-licious. Hah. Daryl, I'm sorry that you`re gonna grow fat cause of me. (: I think the sun was shining good luck at us when we were walking. Cause the tv at macs had NO SOUND! WOO! We saved our poor ears from xinyi`s horrible advertising of the orchard road ad. Well, michelle, miner and laogong didn`t seem to understand the true extend of xinyi and her orchard ad. EXCEPT ME AND ELAINE. CAUSE WE GOT THE FULL EFFECT BEFORE. WALKED BACK AGAIN. This time we walked back using a more complicated route. Pfsssssssst. Then blahbalhblah. Im too lazy too explain about ms tso, and Elaine and miner singing Julia at the top of their lungs. I HATE THAT SONG.

Went hme with laogong(: another reason for my happy. BIG SMILES. (: I still love my bus trips hme. (:

NOTICE! : STUDY. MAD-NESS STUDYING NIGHT AND DAY. Study study study.

The prefects investiture was boring. May looks very nervous. Hah. (:

Patrick and his underwear on fire. Hahaha. (:

WELL, BYE PPLS. JOEY`S OFF TO BED. NIGHT ALL. TOODLES. ODE. Ilu all tootsies! (: cheers and many smiles to all. Daryl, DON`T SNORE. Hah. (x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home